It's one of those things.
Before we go any further we want to say Thank You for shopping at Delartelle.
The fact that you have taken the time to buy one of the fine art prints or phone cases, or downloaded Londst means a lot to us and we hope that one of the Realms, Characters or Stories has resonated with you in some way.
We understand though, that sometimes a piece might not be what you wanted it to be:
- "I got a book once,
- A complete works, I think,
- For inspiration.
- Went through it.
- NO WAY was that spending another night in the house."
- -Del Elle
"Note: A LOT has happened since then. I try to have cooling off periods now with regards to purchases. Also, certain types of goods are exempt from being returned such as flowers, hazardous materials, flammable liquids or gases or Londst - It's free, you can give it to someone who likes trees."
If you get to the point where you not completely satisfied with your purchase, please see the instructions below to make a Return or an Exchange.
"Hold on a moment: What qualifies for a Return or an Exchange?"
- Phone Cases, T-Shirts and Fine Art Prints in their original condition.
- Phone Cases, T-Shirts and Fine Art Prints in their original packaging.
- Phone Cases, T-Shirts and Fine Art Prints that have arrived to you damaged or with a defect.
- Phone Cases, T-Shirts and Fine Art Prints that were purchased on delartelle.com at Full Price.
You will need to fill out our Returns/ Exchanges Form.
A full refund or store credit will be issued for items that are returned to us within 45 days of purchase.
For returned items that arrive after 45 days and up to 90 days from Date of Purchase a store credit will be issued.
Whilst the original postage and/or packaging charge is non-refundable, if you just want to exchange the item that is being returned, you don't pay any postage for the replacement that will be sent out to you.
If you are returning more than one item from outside of the UK, please put them into one box and put 'Returned Goods' on a visible spot on the outside of the box and on any paperwork. This helps during processing at Local Customs. Please also include both order numbers on the Returns Form).
Unfortunately, we are not able to process international exchanges. If you want to exchange an item, please follow the process for a refund or store credit, then place a new order.
Please take note that postage charges for returning items to us are the responsibility of the sender and it is a good idea to send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods (We cannot provide refunds or exchanges on items that are lost in the post when being returned back to us).
If a customs charge is payable by us on receipt of the items from outside of the UK, this cost will be deducted from the refund amount.
"What about the items that have arrived to me damaged?"
- Request a Returns Authorisation number by using the Contact Form as soon as you get the item.
- Take a picture of the item as soon as you have opened it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Return Authorisation number in the subject line.
- Fill out the Returns/ Exchanges Form
- Ship your item in it's original packaging back to us insured with a copy of your Returns/ Exchanges Form inside the box and 'Returned Goods' written on the outside of the parcel (if returning it from outside of the UK).
We will replace your damaged item at no cost and deliver it back to you for free.
"Right, I've got all that, so what's the Process?"
- Check to see if your Return or Exchange qualifies by checking the requirements further up:
- You will need to contact us for a Returns Authorisation number ("I know - those two words are getting a little bit repetitive," Del Elle). Please email email@example.com or use the Contact Form (in both cases please put 'Returns Authorisation Number Request' in the subject box).
- Click the link to fill out the Returns/ Exchanges Form.
- When done print out your return form and put it inside the package to be returned - making sure to write 'Returned Goods' on the outside of the package and on any paperwork if you are returning the package from outside of the UK.
- Ship the package back to us using a track-able delivery service and purchasing shipping insurance.
- Once your return or exchange is received and inspected we will send an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you whether the refund or exchange request been approved or rejected.
- We try to deal with returns and exchanges as soon as they arrive, but during very busy periods please allow up to 28 days for your exchange or return to be processed.
- If your return is approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Please allow time for the refund to appear in your bank account. If it doesn't appear, contact your credit card company, then the bank and if you still haven't heard anything please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the refund is a store credit (if the return arrives to us after 45 days and up to 90 days from the Purchase date) it will be available as soon as your return is received and processed.
If you have any further questions regarding exchanges and returns, or would like to give us some feedback, please get in touch via the Contact Form or at email@example.com.
"Hope that this explains it.
'And Exchanges - Don't leave them out'
"Sorry, Returns and Exchanges:
"What matters is that we want to you be satisfied with the art prints and phone cases (Londst and the Books too - although you would have to speak to Amazon, Apple, Barnes & Noble and so on regarding the books and Londst is free) and if your not then we also want to be able to have a process in place that won't have you going over an obstacle course to get it back us and your refund, exchange, replacement or store credit to you.